Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Project Essay

As you know if you readed my earlier posts I'm going to create a flash animation for my project. One of the reason I chose to make a flash animation is because I like to draw. I also visit newgrounds.com a lot and on that website they have a lot of cool ainmations, so that's another reason why I chose to do flash.
I know my earlier post was not very clear on what the animation is going to be about. When I first got to Bill's class I was fresh out of you and the media with Ms.Roth, so the first idea in my head was something to do with stereotypes. My project was going to be about the stereotypes that people think of when they see a person of a diffierent nationality.
But I wasn't the only kid who had just which from Ms.Roth, so this idea was not as unique as I thought. Bill said he was tired of hearing about stereotypes. After that I was a little discouraged. I really though that my iead was original and I already had the whole thing plan out.
I soon came to grips with the fact that I had to find a new project idea. It took me a few days to think of something that would be important and reflect the Habits of Mind. My latest idea for the project is a animation of the election thats going on right now. I'm not one hundred precent, but for now my animation is going to be Obama vs Clinton.

No comments: